- ++ Intermediate ++
- Suicidal Expert
Well, this seed is not what you would call a winner. The forests are very distant apart and clumped together, so it's hard to find wood when you need it. There is a large desert and plenty of gravel, but other than that, it's slim pickings. I was impressed with the elevated overhang in the photo at top because if you look carefully, you can see a cow that was living up there. I don't think that's what they had in mind when they say that hamburgers can raise your cholesterol. The rest of the board is barren and forgettable.
Items of Interest
- [-41.76.174] a deep cave
- [-91.65.151] two large gravel pits separated by some dirt
- [-161.67.134] a sea cave that goes back quite a ways behind an elevated platform big enough to hold a nice sized house.
- [-335.79.-64] a deep cave with heavy coal deposits
- [-345.75.-134] a cute little hidi-hole
- [-321.75.-147] I don't know why, but there's a huge number of yellow flowers here. I figured I'd mention it in case you're looking to plant a garden.
The image at top is an elevated platform with a cow stuck on it. Two all-beef patties to whoever can get the cow down at -161.67.134. The other is just a cool rock formation that I happened across.