- Premium! This seed has scored higher than 40 out of 70 in the overall score.
- Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.
- ++ Advanced ++
- Suicidal Expert
This is one of the best seeds I've found so far. It is chock full of all kinds of amazing formations and great mountains to climb. Second best of the day only because of the massive ice sheet in the bottom left corner that negates about a quarter of the map, I would recommend this board to anyone just so they can see it. Just make sure you've got something built by dusk or you're doomed. This level is particularly awesome because the amazing features are scattered across the whole of the map. So I can't really send you to one quadrant to see them all, you're going to have to take a hike. Don't worry... it's worth it.
Items of Interest
Warning: the following list contains coordinates and descriptions of the majority of resources and other features in this seed. If you prefer to discover these things on your own, skip ahead to the final paragraph.
- [41.72.-139] small hidi-hole
- [72.90.-155] cliff diving event
- [133.73.-184] round overhang
- [284.77.-125] large land bridge
- [318.71.-147] awesome overhang
- [371.76.-121] large overhang
- [162.72.-346] lava fall into cave
- [147.71.-349] medium pitfall cave
- [73.67.-329] deep cave with coal
- [-363.65.-255] hidi-hole
- [-272.78.258] pumpkins
- [-227.65.279] sugarcane growing in a medium lava fall under a large overhang
- [-373.68.389] deep pitfall cave
- [-393.72.371] hidden lava pit
- [-83.66.296] The Great Tunnel: multiple overhangs, land bridges, and two small waterfalls
- [-85.70.352] pitfall hidi-hole
- [-60.73.349] glowing cave with lava fall
- [9.77.368] medium pitfall cave
- [392.66.273] sugar
- [367.69.221] cave complex with underground waterfall
- [304.71.50] pumpkins
- [214.79.83] cliff-side hidi-hole
- [184.83.16] crater lake and medium coal
- [91.95.23] massive basin
- [-100.71.193] a perfect obelisk
- [-139.67.156] medium cave
I'm sorry: there was no way that I was limiting this seed to just two photographs; it is way too good looking. I can't swear that the sugarcane will be growing out of the lava fall when you get there, but this is what I found while wondering around at night. Below that, this is a thick, overhang/land bridge combination that provides a fair amount of shade for day walkers.
At right, here are three bonus images that really help sell how diverse and exciting this seed really is. The first is a shot of what technically is an overhang attached to a tall, ultra-thin spire. If you planned it right, you could run a stairwell all the way to the top with about twenty cobblestone.
Below that, I found this perfect obelisk standing in the middle of a field. The final image is a shot of a massive multi-directional overhang situated above a medium-sized lava fall. Also near this location was a deep pitfall cave. If you plant your stones right, you could conceivably descend from Y=100 to bedrock in about one minute.