- Premium! This seed has scored higher than 40 out of 70 in the overall score.
- Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.
- Abyssal! Higher than 8 out of 10 in deep water.
- Anseled! Higher than 8 out of 10 in awesome features.
- ++ Suicidal Expert ++
And here it is: the big mahoff (what's up, Philly!). This seed was so close to being legendary. If the overhang above was actually the mouth of a cave, I'd have five thousand people on this page right now. However, this score is well deserved. Throughout the whole map you're going to find interesting things to look at, plenty of resources, mountains that take ten minutes to cross, and even some deep water. This is the fifth highest-ranked level that I've reviewed so far and the second best score from an original seed.
There's actually two of them for this level. First and foremost is the epic overhang that's creating the huge black void in the photograph above. You can find it at -179.94.-115. The second is the way-cool, super-tall lava fall at -345.65.213. This lava fall pours out of the top of a spire and can be seen at night like a lighthouse from great distances away. I would plop down a house here just so that if I'm killed and lose my map, I can easily find my way back home.
Items of Interest
Warning: the following list contains coordinates and descriptions of the majority of resources and other features in this seed. If you prefer to discover these things on your own, skip ahead to the final paragraph.
- [-106.66.-40] tall, branching waterfall (a unique landmark)
- [-179.78.-78] cliff-side hidi-hole
- [-179.94.-115] epic overhang casting a major shadow full of baddies
- [-186.87.-114] zombie cave
- [-179.89.-175] a deep basin
- [-242.76.-203] land bridge
- [132.66.-349] wolf
- [176.66.-310] medium gravel
- [207.65.-295] lava next to water to make obsidian
- [249.68.-300] massive gravel pit
- [326.69.-326] iron cave
- [359.65.238] sugar
- [-2.65.289] small sugar X2
- [-82.66.341] large clay
- [-188.67.335] cave
- [-352.69.366] suspicious pitfall, a perfect square (possible spawn?)
- [-328.66.262] epic cliffs
- [-345.65.213] tall lava fall pouring out of a spire
- [-339.68.169] large floater
- [-372.65.112] two small floaters
- [-374.81.-83] medium floater
- [-284.65.-61] pumpkins
- [-242.86.-2] dead drop
- [-213.67.36] small spire
- [-173.73.106] land bridge and large overhang
- [-129.74.158] large overhang
- [-79.72.201] coal, pumpkins, and exposed stone
- [-26.88.-158] shortcut cave in cliff
- [-63.74.-117] two small spires
- [-147.82.-122] large coal
The first image is the one the stunner: a massive overhang that creates a huge shaded area full of zombies, spiders, and skeletons. All you see are these floating red eyes everywhere. I went on to play this level after I was done my review and I made a little house and used this area as a farm to agro-kite baddies out into the light to get lots of feathers and bones. Very effective.
The image right below that is of an epic land bridge that was just thick enough to shade the ground and leave me a skeleton to deal with. Finally, at right, you'll see two different shots of a beautiful tall lava fall that illuminates the spire it emanates from in the early morning hours of Minecraft. It's one of my most favorite things I've seen so far. BTW, the lava falls into water, making an inexhaustible supply of cobblestone.