|20.2 / 30.0 ( 67.3% )|
|RIM Scores (MAX: 10.0)|
- ++ Expert ++
- Suicidal Expert
Seed Number: 133 305 7902
Version: XBL 1.4 (TU9) (no PC equiv)
The phrase "three sheets to the wind: is a euphemism that refers to being intoxicated. It's a nautical thing. Sheets are ropes that hold a sail in place allowing a sailboat to use the wind to move forward. Large ships can have three or more sheets holding the massive sails in place. If those sheets aren't tied properly, they can give way and end up flapping around in the wind. As a result, the boat can't move forward, and just kinda bobs up and down -- like a drunken sailor.
This seed is basically a cluster of frozen islands. Trees are at a premium. There's a really cool mushroom island (see photo above) that's like tall and curved. There's also some really cool ravines in this one. The nether is cramped and sectioned into pockets. A tough one all the way around.
- [-176.38.23] ender portal, x2 eyes
- [263.50.-213] Y-shaped ravine intersection
- [193.75.-347] small mushroom island
- [378.64.-236] dead drop into deep cave
- [303.66.-153] large wide awesome ravine
- [-168.113.243] awesome large mushroom island
- [-287.79.-24] island