Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Seed: esotericpizzaexperiment

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • ++ Expert ++
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

9.64.-112

Seed Score
MH 6.3
DW 2.1
C 4.9
W 6.8
SP 5.1
VR 3.3
AF 2.2
    30.7

My Review

So, the shot at the top of this post is the one I saw when the gave first loaded up. So I knew I was in for something special. Check off one waterfall from the list. Moving on, this was a nice hilly board with a few mountains and plenty of trees, making the trek a tough adventure. There were many submerged caves throughout the level. In addition to the waterfall, I also found a lava fall in a cave in another part of the map. I think this one is definitely worth a good hard look.

Items of Interest

  • [-36.73.-29] shortcut cave
  • [-67.65.-6] the sound of zombies
  • [-67.71.127] the sound of even more zombies
  • [-100.66.145] a shortcut cave with a fairly deep cave connected in the middle
  • [-140.64.106] a cave with a lava fall in it

Image Coordinates

At top, you can't really complain when this is the view you start out with. Now, it's my front yard. The image at right is a really cool lava fall that I found inside of a cave. I suspect, based on it's flow pattern, that if you plug it up there is a cavern underneath, but that's just a guess. You can give it a shot at -141.64.106.

No comments:

Post a Comment