- ++ Intermediate ++
- Suicidal Expert
This is a seed I would recommend to groups of friends who are looking to play together and start a village or a massive castle. There are large areas of flat land that are just waiting for construction. Beyond that, wood is incredibly sparse, though the few trees that exist are conveniently placed near hidi-holes. The northeast corner of the map is all ice, so I would head south and west if I were you. The big attraction that kept this seed out of the dog house is the underwater spider spawn that I found. It takes twenty to thirty minutes to a) kill the spiders and b) get the water out of the pit (bring 64x2 sand), but it's worth it.
Items of Interest
- [164.64.-119] sugar and iron
- [186.67.-101] small cave with mushrooms
- [244.72.-33] medium cave complex
- [245.65.-16] iron and coal
- [304.65.68] sugar and good flatland for village
- [325.67.299] medium clay and squid
- [183.58.328] collapsing sand around an underwater spider spawn; bucket, gunpowder, and lots and lots of string.
You're going to see a lot of these flat expanses as you travel around this map. These are great places for parties looking to set up towns.