Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Verified Rumor: 304694186

So, normally I never bother checking out other people's seeds because usually it's a load of crap. Especially when someone types in a word or phrase as the seed, then forgets what they typed in, and then has to post just the number. That's really annoying. However, when I heard a rumor on GameFAQs.com from a guy named Burnmad about a seed with an open-air library -- I was all up on that jawn.

I played 304694186 [XBL 1.8.2 (equiv PC 1.2)] and indeed found the open-air library at -310.63.-128, about fifty squares from a really nice village. The stronghold itself is not the best I've seen, but it's still quality. But that's not all! Behold...

This is an underground ravine with stalactites. How about that! Since I hadn't seen anything like that on any of my seeds, I figured you'd want to see this. But wait... there's more!

This is a small portion of a triple (that's right, I said triple) underground ravine intersection at -308.70.394 in the southwest corner. As you can see, it goes all the way down to Y=12 and there are plenty of gemstones and such down here. But just when you thought you couldn't take any more...

There's more! This is an extensive underground abandoned mineshaft that takes up a humongous section of the east side of the map. You can find it at 331.22.95. Among the vast tubes and bridges, you'll find no less than three crates. The booty includes melon seeds, books, and some other stuff. But wait, there's...

Actually, that was everything. But all that constitutes a really awesome find. BTW, here's what the map looks like. I'm not one for praising another man's seed, but this was too good to leave buried in a forum post.

No comments:

Post a Comment