Sunday, October 21, 2012

Today's Seeds: Oct 21, 2012

So, yesterday was more about getting clear in my head which aspects of the seeds I was going to rate and how to reformat the posts to accommodate the new 1.8.2 update. Now that I think I've got it clear, today I focused on really seeking out and evaluating top quality seeds. Of the eighteen I tried, here are six 1.8.2 seeds that I think you're going to enjoy:

  • [ 73.4 ] .party()
  • [ 69.4 ] twelfth
  • [ 67.8 ] sergeant
  • [ 63.3 ] vaccum
  • [ 58.8 ] rhythm&rhyme
  • [ 51.5 ] chiaroscuro

Just in case you missed the post, you can now get seeds sent straight to your Facebook wall by typing "Xbox Minecraft Seed" into the Facebook search bar and joining our page. Feel free to leave comments or questions below, you can contact me via e-mail at angelikmayhem [at] yahoo.com, or you can befriend me on XBL -- user name ANGELIKMAYHEM (all caps).

No comments:

Post a Comment