- Born Free! Higher than 8 out of 10 in spawn point.
- Suicidal Expert
This is the first board of the day that I can say is truly balanced in most respects. Most important of all the things I like about this board is the spawn point -- which is just epic. There is a nearby massive cave with a lake in it that's easily convert-able into a hidi-hole. Lots of craters and sugar. The edges of the map are covered in interesting and rare formations; you have to walk to get there, but it's worth it. A great starter board for noobs, yet still interesting for veterans.
I would also like to mention that while this seed does have some truly interesting rock formations, it is 90% flat -- a great seed for building small towns.
Items of Interest
- [8.68.345] exposed stone with coal and iron
- [-180.64.336] medium cave with coal
- [-289.68.378] pumpkins and a red flower patch
- [-397.71.-165] massive overhang, two land bridges, a medium waterfall, and gravel
- [-309.66.-304] large clay
- [-397.79.-372] lone pumpkin
- [-330.69.-378] deep cave complex with iron
- [-321.65.-342] medium clay
- [-243.71.-335] deep dead drop cave
- [364.89.-319] large overhang/land bridge combination
- [332.65.77] medium clay
- [206.68.-111] lava pit with coal and iron nearby
Update - August 24, 2012
Due to the immense popularity of this particular seed, I have gone back and updated this blog post with additional photographs, a full map, and the above abbreviated list of landmarks.
Above (top) is from a rocky outcrop due north of the spawn. It's a great little landmark spire and you can see the balance of the level in this one shot. Coordinates: -6.85.-191. Next (above, bottom), is a huge table-top overhang/land bridge combo sitting on top of a mountain. You can find this one at 364.89.-319.
At right (top), you'll see a lone sandy spire in the middle of the ocean in the northwest corner. I'd be careful digging on this thing because it looks like it could go at any second. The other photo at right is a shot from the prime attraction of this level: at -397.71.-165 there is a massive overhang/land bridge (shown) and a very nice waterfall.