- ++ Beginner ++
- Suicidal Expert
Sticking with my theme of the day which was don't over think it (see "2"), I decided that "asdf" might give me something. Nope. Don't get me wrong, it's an okay board and definitely suitable for beginners, but don't think this thing is going to rock your world anytime soon. The northwest of the map is covered in mountains. I was not impressed by the availability of any goods, so really this is a basic map with some cute elements that make it worth a one-time look.
Items of Interest
- [-207.70.-157] a hidi-hole
- [-299.73.-258] a deep cave (more like a hole in the game)
- [-211.85.-202] the tree cave
- [-321.70.-345] a cool land bridge
- [-398.68.-298] zombies can be heard here; start digging!
A four corners shot of -- you guessed it -- a Minecraft board. At right, this is a tree growing out of a cave. I know, right? There are also flowers surrounding the cave which was interesting because it's in a part of the board that is otherwise empty (-211.85.-202) so it almost calls you over to it.