|20.2 / 30.0 ( 67.3% )|
*Each rating has a maximum value of 10.0
- ++ Intermediate ++
- Suicidal Expert
Seed Number: -260 972 677
Version: XBL 1.4 (TU9) (no PC equiv)
There's an old saying, "You can't see the forest for the trees." It means that a person is so focused on the problems in front of them that they can't see the overall picture -- the grand plan. This is a problem that effects most people. Grand strategy is all about transcending the day-to-day problems in life and seeing the big picture.
I love when the seed name describes what you're going to get. That's the case here. The eastern border is absolutely lousy with trees. A thick forest covers over half of the map.
This is a huge, wide open nether with tons of stuff to see and do. You'll have lots of lava falls, areas that you have to build bridges or staircases to get to, and glowstone that's stunningly hard to get to.
A quick note, The End on this one is exceptionally easy to get from the platform to the main dragon area.
- [245.84.407] village, x9 buildings, guard tower (coastal)
- [3.81.259] village, x1 building, blacksmith, water well
- [-320.27.344] x6 gold
- [31.41.257] stronghold
- [-25.31.254] ender portal
- [-316.26.347] dungeon
- [265.30.-309] x8 gold
- [291.68.284] small ravine
- [364.83.-370] strange obelisk
- [272.72.-325] dig down for underground ravine, Y=12
- [-373.64.-352] medium waterfall, small ravine
- [-370.65.-339] giant hole in the ground
- [-328.67.-205] small flatland
- [-359.74.-100] medium overhang over water
- [-361.82.38] medium flat top floater
- [-285.70.68] small land bridge, pumpkins
- [-381.65.359] large, flat desert
- [-327.67.339] dig down exactly here for medium ravine and uber-obsidian.
- [-39.72.344] medium pitfall cave, Y=34
- [-130.73.49] nice spot for fortress
- [-201.106.-45] "Widows Launch", tallest point
- [102.72.-74] large ravine, Y=46