- Abyssal! Higher than 8 out of 10 in deep water.
- ++ Suicidal Expert ++
Spawn and Version
Version: XBL 1.1.1 (equiv Beta 1.7.3)
To begin with, there is very little physical land in this seed; it's mostly the main island and then a ring of smaller islands and atolls to the north and east. This seed is ruled by the sands. It's mostly a big desert and you're going to have to dig to find items of interest. There are many hidden caves scattered throughout the map. If you know how to find such things, then this level is for you. Of course, you don't know how to find these things because they're hidden. That's what hidden means, people: for not to find stuff. Do not spend hours wondering around this level in tears digging random holes in the sand. This seed is for people who want to build glass houses and then blow them up with TNT.
Items of Interest
- [-96.73.30] shady cave with overhang
- [-82.72.149] dig down for hidden cave
- [97.71.-13] lava pit
- [228.66.348] dig down for another hidden cave
- [355.63.95] underground sounds of bad guys
- [-332.66.97] medium clay
- [-332.68.197] hidi-hole with waterfall
- [-107.64.338] dig down for small underwater cave
- [47.65.212] small clay
- [-93.69.191] deep pitfall cave
A sand dune piled up against a massive butte in the background pretty much explains the amount of sand you're going to find in this seed. At right, I call this one "The Unzipped Zipper". Not really, but it was a really cool formation and absolutely lousy with bad guys. You can find it at -96.73.30.