- Premium! This map has scored higher than 40 out of 70 in the overall score.
- Rolling! Higher than 8 out of 10 in hills and mountains.
- Anseled! Higher than 8 out of 10 in awesome features.
- ++ Suicidal Expert ++
Well, here's to all you snarky bastards that think that name games are stupid. Thanks to your "stupid" suggestions, we found this awesomely sinister level. Many hills and mountains with great features and sheer cliffs that fall so far they can kill you instantly. With practically no trees and resources that are hidden better than the gold at Fort Knox, this is a suicidal challenge for anyone who bothers to give it a go.
So, right near the spawn, I found something truly awesome. It was a lava pit that was probably built next to running water. The result is a huge black spot of obsidian. While you won't be able to do anything about it for a while, it's cool to know that three years from now when you finally get a diamond pickaxe that this is your reward.
Items of Interest
- [-18.65.42] Obsidian Lake
- [-26.65.150] a hidi-cave
- [-40.66.145] a cave with a secret waterfall
- [-45.71.249] a huge, huge lava fall that is pouring out of a cliff
- [-20.83.241] a cool hidi-hole in a cliff.
Some amazing rock formations, including a few floaters. The black lake of obsidian at -18.65.42 calls to you, begging you to come back and mine it should you ever find enough wood to make a diamond pickaxe.