Sunday, August 5, 2012

Seed: finger-lickin

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • ++ Advanced ++
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

-2.68.64

Seed Score
MH 3.8
DW 3.2
C 3.9
W 4.9
SP 2.1
VR 2.8
AF 5.2
    25.9

My Review

I enjoyed this level even though it didn't score very high. As my first one of the day, it's always nice to find some crazy formations to get me in the mood to Minecraft. There was a lot of clay around and I found a few day-creepers in a forest who snuck up and killed me. Overall, a good board for the advanced crowd.

Items of Interest

  • [43.67.38] shortcut cave
  • [-2.68.64] pumpkins in my spawn
  • [135.64.-250] three-way land bridge

Images

You can't really tell, but this is a triple land bridge. These two entrances and then an exit out the back of the mountain. It was a really cool find. At right, I found this huge sandy floater on my way out to one of the corners of the map (52.65.-194). If you get on top, don't dig, it will collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment