Friday, August 3, 2012

Seed: fifa

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • ++ Expert ++
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

-113.69.-159

Seed Score
MH 6.9
DW 2.9
C 1.6
W 5.3
SP 4.8
VR 5.0
AF 6.1
    32.6

My Review

The seed "fifa" is nice... it is... but it's nothing like the hype I've been reading on-line. It has the iconic floating spaceship rock that is really cool, but the rest of the board lacks the same gravitas that you would think pours out of every rock the way these guys go on and on about it. I will admit that when I first started the board, my spawn was at the base of the falls, so before I even got to do anything, water started rushing by me -- which was a cool effect. I found a lot of black sheep, several lava pits, and swam up the massive waterfall. All good fun.

Items of Interest

  • [-46.68.64] I love falling sand, so when I dug here and it all fell away, I giggled
  • [30.69.-127] a hidi-hole
  • [63.66.-164] a nice sized lava pit
  • [130.81.-376] spire
  • [-11.60.-335] zombie sounds
  • [-109.73.-320] several overhangs

Image Coordinates

This iconic overhang is easily recognizable to anyone who has played this board before. At right, this is the waterfall I swam up. That's right. Swam up!

No comments:

Post a Comment