- ++ Suicidal Expert ++
What are the odds that a seed with the word "ice" in the name would be a frozen world devoid of fun and charm? Ironically, this was not at the bottom of the list today because it scored quite highly in the caves department. I didn't find many caves, mind you, but the ones I did find exceeded my expectations. This is clearly a level with many deep holes that you might find while digging just in random places. This is not a level for beginners.
Items of Interest
- [57.70.117] massive hole, bring many ladders
- [91.67.159] hidi-hole
- [119.65.245] I don't know why, but this completely frozen lake just kind of struck me as interesting.
- [155.71.278] a shortcut cave
- [178.63.263] a nice iron deposit
- [175.65.137] a sugarcane patch you could see from across the board
- [169.68.95] a medium cave
- [143.66.60] hidi-hole
The image at top is of a frozen river running through the level past the only overhang I was able to find.