Friday, August 10, 2012

Seed: 12345678910

Special Achievements

  • Anseled! Higher than 8 out of 10 in awesome features.

Rating

  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • ++ Advanced ++
  • Expert
  • Suicidal Expert

Spawn Coordinates

0.67.40

Seed Score
MH 5.1
DW 4.1
C 3.2
W 4.2
SP 2.9
VR 2.8
AF 8.2
    30.5

My Review

So, I figured I'd try all the numbers and see what that got me. Not bad, but it could have been a lot better. Aside from a few really nice formations (including the spire in the top photograph), a few packs of wolves, and challenges from some shadow-protected bad guys, this level is actually quite boring. There's a good number of trees, but serious threats and pitfalls abound, making this a level not suited for beginners.

Items of Interest

  • [77.71.51] a small cave

Images

This is a big fat spire that grows out of the ground right next to the rushing waters of a waterfall pouring out of the mountain that I'm on (just out of frame). At right, this is a great overhang I found with deep shadows that allows this skeleton to remain perfectly healthy and on patrol during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment